Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

Saturday, July 24, 2010

How it all started

Well, about a week ago I decided it would be fun to take a metal detector to the beach in a couple of weeks so I happened to mention to my dad my idea to see if he knew anyone with a metal detector that we could take to the beach.  Well, low and behold he offered to buy us one, along with a couple of accessories. 

While I was in college I worked at a hobby store that sold White's metal detectors.  I learned a lot about metal detectors back then and even went through the White's factory training. I got to take one out several times and do a little coin shooting and such, but never have owned one.

Well, not wanting to try and take advantage of my dad's generosity I looked around and even though some people don't like it for beach use, I decided that the Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 was probably what my family and I needed right now.

So, now we have a metal detector and I have decided to keep on online log/blog about our adventures with it. 

No comments: