Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1 of metal detecting Holden Beach

Well, I got to do about and hour and half of metal detecting yesterday after the long drive. I mainly just stayed in the dry sand and didn't get in the wet sand all that much. The metal detector worked great and I didn't have any problems in the wet sand either. Today it has been raining, so I do't know how much I will get to do today.

Below is the picture of the first day finds, along with an inventory list. No great finds so far, but I know where the people are hanging out now. For those keeping track, the total amout of money found to date is $0.92



1 lead weighted piece of rope

2 modern pull tabs

1 old school pull tab

11 bottle caps

1 lead barrel weight

1 bread twist tie

2 peices of foil

1 blue ice vodka mini bottle

7 pennies

1 dime

1 quarter

You got to dig a lot of junk to find the treasure.

No comments: